Providers of an All round Services Support System
Providing customers with excellence in operations and best-in-class services, through a unique, innovative and integrated customer service program.
Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life. As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled. E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Materially supporting Clients in the management of their cold drink equipment fleet, allowing them to significantly reduce total cost of ownership as well as to dedicate even more time and resources on selling more beverages.
Best-in-class service performance and efficient operation ensured for Post Warranty Service.
- We manage the repair calls, as much dedicatedly as the new sale.
- Customer Call Center portal & Service request handling
- Automatic order dispatching to our Franchise
- Work order status, response time, spare parts consumption
- Service Level Performance tracking and tracibility on SAP
The Whites International Service Franchise technical personnel, through its extensive experience in field services and Products, shares best practices and provides training to the customers’ technical teams and supervisors. Such training sessions can be arranged, either at the customer’s premises or at franchise centers.
Technical training sessions are customised to each customer’s specific needs, focusing on:
- Installation and servicing of specific models both in the marketplace and in warehouses (both existing and new models).
- Introduction of retrofit solutions to units in the market.
We ensure that our products’ operational performance is secured whilst downtime costs and lost sales are minimized. Main activities during Preventive Maintenance include checking and repairing/replacing of parts in the following areas:
- Checking/Fixing of the correct positioning of the equipment & leveling of the equipment.
- Checking/Fixing of the front and back grid.
- Checking/Fixing the self-closing system of the door.
- Checking/Fixing correctly the fan support and fan grid.
- Checking/Unclogging of the draining system.
- Checking of noise from the fan motors.
- Checking/Fixing of the power cable (replacement if needed)
- Checking/Fixing of the illumination system.
- Checking/Fixing of the electrical connections.
- Checking/Fixing the proper installation of the thermostat position.
- Cleaning of the condenser & filter, if applicable.
- Checking/Fixing of the compressor functioning.
- Checking/Fixing of the starting relay, overload and capacitor.
- Checking/Fixing of the fan motor condenser and fan motor evaporator.
- Checking/Fixing of the well-functioning of the thermostat and its position.
- Checking/Fixing the cooling performance of the refrigeration equipment.
- Checking the cooling circuit with the appropriate leak detector in case that there is any sign or doubt of refrigerant lack/Fixing any leakage.